Top of the Rise Marquee inclusionsPositioned in a prime trackside location, you will be a part of all the glamour and excitement that the Royal Randwick Autumn Carnival has to offer. The Top of the Rise offers first class dining and private facilities whilst being at the heart of all the racing action. Top of The Rise is without a doubt Royal Randwick’s most prestigious corporate marquee precinct.
- Enclosure pass (including racecourse admission) for each guest.
- State of the art marquee with elevated carpeted floor and glass entry doors.
- The opportunity to meet and mingle with Sports Legends throughout the day.
- Gourmet cocktail menu served throughout the day.
- Premium beverage package inclusive of quality Australian sparkling, white and red wines, full strength and light beer, soft drinks and orange juice.
- Access to central TAB and Bookmaker facilities.
- Plasma screens showing replays of the day’s races and interstate races live.
- Private outdoor area set with casual outdoor tables and chairs.
- Cocktail style décor.
- Prizes and giveaways throughout the day.
- Race books (1 per couple).
- Hosts on hand to ensure the day runs smoothly.
Proposed itinerary:11:00am Gates open.
11:30pm Arrival at the Top of the Rise Marquee.Gourmet canapés and premium beverages will be served throughout the day. Guests can meet and mingle with Malcolm Johnston, Doug Walters and Gordon Bray* throughout the day.
12:25pm First race of the day.
3:35pm Schweppes Sydney Cup.
4:55pm Last race of the day.
5:30pm Beverage service ceases. Function concludes.
Please note: The above details may vary due to circumstances beyond our control. Itineraries showing times and other details will be forwarded with tickets once event dates and times have been confirmed.
*Special guest line up subject to change
What do other people have to say about our Marquees?
My guests and I thoroughly enjoyed the marquee set up you provided. The decor, food and drinks were all fantastic as was the service by the hostesses. One of my guests won a Playstation in the sweepstakes, which was a thrill for her. I'll be booking again next year.
JB Were Goldman Sachs