- Admission to Royal Randwick Racecourse
- Entry to the Leger Lawn & Legends Trackside Marquee
- Mingle with Sporting Legends & personalitiesHosted by a sporting identity
- Large bookings may have a private area set aside within the marquee
- Gourmet canapésSelection of fine wines, premium beers, sparkling wine and soft drinks throughout the day
- Large screen televisions for replays & live interstate races
- Private TAB facility in the marqueeRacebook for each guestPrize draws
- Legends Club Staff on hand to ensure the day runs smoothly for you and your guests.
11:30am First race of the day.Marquee will be open from this time. Gourmet food and premium beverages will be served throughout the day.
3:00pm (approx)2009 EmiratesMelbourne Cup (Melbourne).
5:30pm Bar closes.
5:33pm (approx) Last race of the day.
6:00pm Function concludes.
Food and Beverage menu (based on 2009, subject to change)
Tartlet of scrambled egg with button mushrooms and chives
Smoked salmon and cucumber salsa on crisp polenta
Yamba king prawn with preserved lemon mayonnaise
Beef medallion wrapped in pancetta, fried onion
Bridge roll: tarragon chicken and mayonnaise
Scallop dumpling with water chestnut and garlic chives, chilli soy dip
Gorgonzola tart with leek, thyme and pear relish
Portobello mushroom puff roll
Arancini: golden rice ball filled with saffron and fontina
Prawns fried with coconut batter and lime and chilli dip
Lamb and feta kofta, parsley salad and cucumber yoghurt
Grilled chicken satay over peanut curry
Hickory smoked ocean trout, tomato, beans and frisee, verjuice dressing
Stir fry wheat noodles with baby corn, chinese broccoli, bean sprouts and tofu, soy and ginger dressing
Ice cream cone dipped in chocolate
Tartlet of peanut butter cheesecake
Panini filled with smoked ham and gruyere
Mini pie with beef and mushroom filling
What do other people have to say about the AJC Melbourne Cup marquees?
"I entertain clients regularly throughout the year and I'm always looking out for different events. Big sports matches are always popular but sometimes it can be hard to spend one on one time with clients for an extended period. This event in the Hunter is wsa great in the sense that not only was it thoroughly entertaining, I also got to know my clients a lot better after spending a weekend with them. I look forward to next years event."
Investment and how to book
Packages prices vary depending on track location and availability. As a guide, prices start at $700 per person plus GST
What would you like to do now?
Choose from one of the options below: